TSS Buy Now

Started by WV Flopper, November 01, 2020, 08:58:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

I figured that.....be safe
"Solo hunter"

Jim Spencer

Quote from: Sir-diealot on November 01, 2020, 09:40:23 PM
$300.52 for 25 rounds, man that is hard to swallow, I can buy a gun for that price.

^^^ And THAT'S why I load my own. My 28 gauge 1-1/2 oz. TSS loads are about $5 each, still not cheap, but a heck of a lot better than $12.

Mathews.1

That price is for 10 gauge shells just do let you know

greencop01

Just my opinion but as I grow older, 68 now, I find myself relying more on my calling and positioning than on what I'm shooting. I get more out of hunting turkeys than shooting them. I have a bad ankle and foot so I cruise the woods slowly and and do a lot of listening and observing.  To each their own but lead kills them just as dead, just let them get closer and enjoy the show. My  :z-twocents: worth.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

WV Flopper

I offer up a vendor that had a inventory obviously ready to ship to the morons that want to wait until three weeks before season and some of you guys want to banter about that? Really?  Silly are we not?

I would like to ask: How much money do you think you are really saving by reloading TSS? Sometime or another you have/had to by equipment. Materials. Time. How much do you save? Personal use, 15-20 shots a year? Come on men.

Glad you enjoy it, my time is worth something and I enjoy it. I have reloaded rifle shells since I was 14 years old, it to is not worth it to me at shooting 7-8 rifle bullets a year.

If I could find a way to reload Center X 22 shells then maybe, maybe, I would consider it. Other than that it ain't worth it to me.

obro

The guys I know that reload do it because they enjoy it . They also like the consistency of loading their own and knowing exactly what's in the shell . By nature they link to tinker and finding the load that works the best for their set up . I don't think it's about saving money .

WV Flopper

You are correct. Unless loading for bulk "k's" of rounds, your not saving money when you value your time. At that point you will probably experience an issue with materials availability.

I too have been guilty of waiting until a month before season to realize I need shells!

3bailey3

i just order two boxes of Hal's tss #9, i have any of you guys used his shells? i still have 2 boxes of Apex #9's.

buck_hunter21

4 boxes ordered this morning.
Spill Blood

3bailey3

buck_hunter21

I got a BPS gift card for Christmas so used it for Federal #9's.
Spill Blood