turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Need help posting pics from iPad

Started by Charlie 51, March 17, 2020, 08:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie 51

Trying to post some strikers an pots..can't get pictures to post from iPad..this is my first post on old gobbler..how can I get it done.

KYHeadhunter02

Have you downloaded the tapatalk app?The easiest way is to use it and then add the oldgobbler forum to it. It has a box right at the bottom when you make a post to add pictures.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Charlie 51

Do you download taptalk to your iPad..

bulian82

You can download it to your iPad. I use it on my iPhone all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KYHeadhunter02

Yes. You need to have your ipad connected to the internet and go to the app store and download it.

KYHeadhunter02

Quote from: bulian82 on March 17, 2020, 08:59:54 PM
You can download it to your iPad. I use it on my iPhone all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That guy is a technology guru. He know's how to do it all.

Charlie 51

Ok..I download tapatalk to iPad..when I try to post pics will it pop up on old gobbler..I'm not stupid but I guess I'm slow..once I have that downloaded will it be easy to put pics on old gobbler..another question is how do you select the category.. don't laugh about these questions..I'm just not up on all this technology

KYHeadhunter02

Your ipad isn't going to be exactly like mine, because I'm using android. But first you should have oldgobbler in your "groups". If not search at the top for it.

Then select oldgobbler.

The Icon in the last picture with the red arrow is the forum sections.

KYHeadhunter02

Once you get to where you want to post the picture you hit the start new thread button or the reply button and you will see the button like this to upload the photo.

You can either upload a photo or take one directly to put up. It may take time to find your picture if you have a bunch on it.

You can select where to search on the tablet for your picture with the button in my last picture where the orange arrow is also.

KYHeadhunter02

Hope that helps you!