OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Dressed them up a little

Started by davisd9, March 12, 2020, 07:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Got a package today from Del Crow (savduck). Ordered the lanyards first of the year and worth the wait. Sent Del a couple photos of the trumpets I wanted lanyards for and he worked his magic.  Very happy with how they came out! Wish the sun would have been out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Rapscallion Vermilion

Perfect match to those trumpets!

Terry

Gorgeous! Del makes the best

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

EZ

Man you picked the right colors for both those calls...really sets them off!!! Beautiful!

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

beardhunter87

Looks awesome i love mine. I want a Buice thats the shorter model next! Plus i know how you sound on those, blood will be spilled :popcorn: :popcorn:

kwild835

Looking good! Perfect match too!

Chris O

sbbow

Good looking lanyards!

Thanks for rewording your post !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davisd9

Quote from: sbbow on March 13, 2020, 02:41:41 PM
Good looking lanyards!

Thanks, but not sure what you mean by reworded as it is the same now as it was when I posted it.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

sbbow

Quote from: davisd9 on March 13, 2020, 03:04:45 PM
Good looking lanyards!

Thanks, but not sure what you mean by reworded as it is the same now as it was when I posted it.
Since I never seen it til now. I thought it was worded like your post on turkey addiction. That's where reworded came from.

davisd9

Quote from: sbbow on March 13, 2020, 03:07:45 PM
Quote from: davisd9 on March 13, 2020, 03:04:45 PM
Good looking lanyards!

Since I never seen it til now. I thought it was worded like your post on turkey addiction. That's where reworded came from.

I told you yesterday, when I reached out to you, through our messages that drama was brought to the forum that should not have been as no one would have even known what your post here was about since it was never posted here. Jumping to conclusions again.

ATROX

Greg Massey

Awesome looking..yes worth the wait...