turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Finally got one...

Started by Pluffmud, March 11, 2020, 07:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pluffmud

I have a problem. I love custom game calls. My wife, bless her heart, knows this. Ive restrained myself from buying any more calls for a while. I've wanted a wingbone for few years but opted against it. I meant to save the wingbones from the birds that I killed in attempts to make my own, but I'm forgetful and I discarded the wingbones... This past Christmas my wife rewarded me for my good behavior. She got me a wingbone from Ron Jordan at MyWingbone Calls. Learning to use it has been fun. Working on my keekee now.
Psalm 46:10

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

sbbow

That's a great looking wingbone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris O

Looks great and you will enjoy hunting with it

paboxcall

Congrats, I like that. Good looking yelper!
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

davisd9

Very nice! That is a good looking wrap he did.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Sir-diealot

That turned out very nice.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

EZ

Cool looking bone. You'll love the reactions you get from the turkeys. Keep practicing.

Greg Massey

Beautiful looking wingbone.

Pluffmud

I'm stoked to see how the birds will respond too. Wingbones don't seem to be used that often and I'm hoping the unique tones it produces will jelly some heads!
Psalm 46:10

Bowhuntr73

Tetelestai

mgm1955