Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Nikon Monarch 1.5x4.5x20mm w/ turkey Plex in camo..SOLD

Started by Remturkey, April 06, 2020, 03:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remturkey

Had this on my 870 Supermag which was my dedicated turkey gun for several years but I've switched to a 20 gauge and went back to the bead on my SM for waterfowl and bird hunting.

Very good shape with just a small spot on the top front that a flake of paint chipped off.  Clear glass with no marks.  Still have orginal box too.  And I'm leaving the camo B-square rings on it.  The turkey Plex is pretty sweet and very easy to get a gobblers head lined up.

$200 tyd

Remturkey

Ok, what's the trick here. I click on attachment's and choose my picture but it keeps saying error file is too large. I've tried resizing them but to no avail.  Any pointers?  Thanks

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Remturkey on April 06, 2020, 03:46:09 AM
Ok, what's the trick here. I click on attachment's and choose my picture but it keeps saying error file is too large. I've tried resizing them but to no avail.  Any pointers?  Thanks

If you are using a computer then right click on the picture and go down to "Open With" and that will open a bunch of programs you can open it with, choose "Paint" Near top left corner of paint there will be a way to resize, pic that and you will see percentage or pixels, choose percentage and reduce by 25% at a time until you are happy with image size. I normally reduce by 75% then by an additional 25% after that but I take maximum resolution photo's so you may not have to do that, hope this helps.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Remturkey

SOLD, Thanks for the info Sir, I have saved your instructions for next time.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Remturkey on April 06, 2020, 10:54:02 AM
SOLD, Thanks for the info Sir, I have saved your instructions for next time.
You're very welcome.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."