OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Primos Double Bull Double Wide Deluxe (SOLD)  (Read 1843 times)

Offline a_jabbo

Primos Double Bull Double Wide Deluxe (SOLD)
« on: March 04, 2020, 10:56:40 PM »
Used 3 seasons. Still in Great shape. Couple of the hubs are a little weak, but I use the tie down pins and it's solid.

$145 and I'll cover half the shipping.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 10:19:13 AM by a_jabbo »

Offline gobbleshock

Re: Primos Double Bull Double Wide Deluxe
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2020, 10:31:53 AM »
pm sent

Offline ThunderChickenHunter21

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2020, 08:30:10 PM »
Still available?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2020, 10:12:14 PM »
Be careful guys... this is not the first time this has been posted. I tried to buy it last time. Guess I asked too many questions because he stopped replying.
Ok thanks

Offline a_jabbo

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2020, 08:37:18 AM »
Be careful guys... this is not the first time this has been posted. I tried to buy it last time. Guess I asked too many questions because he stopped replying.

Roost 1, I'm sorry my friend, but you are mistaken. I have never posted this blind on here before, this is the first time. Also, if there is an item that you have previously tried to purchase, go back and get all the information before jumping on a post and making accusations. I am more than happy to answer any questions from anyone.

Offline a_jabbo

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2020, 08:46:23 AM »
Still available?

My apologies ThunderChickenHunter21 for not getting back to you sooner. This blind is sold. I am meeting a gentleman on Saturday for the exchange, but technically the transaction hasn't officially taken place because it's still in my possession.

Offline Roost 1

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2020, 06:39:56 PM »

Roost 1, I'm sorry my friend, but you are mistaken. I have never posted this blind on here before, this is the first time. Also, if there is an item that you have previously tried to purchase, go back and get all the information before jumping on a post and making accusations. I am more than happy to answer any questions from anyone.

I absolutely apologize.. it took me awhile but i went back thru my pm’s and found the one in question.
I am very sorry. Glad you made the sale.  I’m going to delete my original comment. Hopefully no hard feelings.

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2020, 07:28:36 PM »
Still available?

My apologies ThunderChickenHunter21 for not getting back to you sooner. This blind is sold. I am meeting a gentleman on Saturday for the exchange, but technically the transaction hasn't officially taken place because it's still in my possession.
Ok no problem

Offline a_jabbo

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2020, 11:40:07 PM »

I absolutely apologize.. it took me awhile but i went back thru my pm’s and found the one in question.
I am very sorry. Glad you made the sale.  I’m going to delete my original comment. Hopefully no hard feelings.

All good my man. Greatly appreciated that we got that cleared up.

Offline a_jabbo

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2020, 10:18:26 AM »
SOLD