Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Dead Thread - The More The Merrier

Started by Gobble!, March 04, 2020, 09:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobble!

This thread is only for the photos and scores of our official entries. Please start another thread to tell us about your hunt. If you post a bird but are able to kill a better bird please post it as well. There is no limit on how many birds you can post to this thread as long as they keep getting bigger! :you_rock:

Be sure you read the rules on what is required for the entries to be accepted. Other teams will be looking through these trying to pick them apart. Please make sure you have all the measurements and the correct pictures posted.

It is required that everyone posts their own pictures. If you have questions or concerns PLEASE let me know.

Smooth_Operator

Total score - 53.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

BigGobbler

Smooth_Operator

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Shoreguy

Shoreguy

Turkey 4/19/20 post 2 of 2 Total score 68.005

Gobble!

Gobble!

Happy

Not a record breaker but it was fun.48.125 score.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.