OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Favorite Mouth Calls?

Started by huntineveryday, March 01, 2020, 04:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishr64

Quote from: maxbo36 on March 27, 2020, 09:44:38 PM
Top Calls Sutliff Wing and Heartbreaker.  Both calls incorporate Proph and they have a smaller tape cut that really seals in my mouth. Sound great!

X2

SwampRooster17

Gooserbat oss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raven105

To me, Woodhaven calls take lung capacity that I just don't have. I've used Legacy game calls for the last few years. I like the small frame stuff cuz it's so easy to run, specifically the Wild Hunter 3 reed "V" cut. The V and ghost cut seem to be what I can run best. Like another member suggested, each person's style is different , you just gotta figure out what works best for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devastator

greentag

May as well throw my two cents in,my favorites are a woodhaven red wasp,woodhaven black wasp,and a cane creek mr.death....although I haven't tried almost none of the ones mentioned,I would really like to try some of these others but these have always worked so good when it comes to mouth calls I just always go back to them..

Jfowler82

BTH

Cane creek Lost poult
Cane creek Mr death
Old K&H half moon cutter
Cane Creek dead end
Hook Executioner
Phil 4:13

TauntoHawk

Sav duck 3 Reed batwing - hotness
Halloran natural born killer
Hooks executioner 2

In that order for me

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Shaky223

Can't go wrong with a Sadler McGraw Ghost.

Spitten and drummen

I like the Preston Pittman black diamond , Sadlers ghost cut and really been liking Woodhavens Ninja hammer.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

possum58

Chris Downs

Custom...

Sadler McGraw Custom Calls
High Class Calls by Matt Van Cise
Dave Owens "Pinhoti Project" mouth calls

Production(but still hand made)

Houndstooth

javincent

Came Creek Calls
Dead End
The Edge

Dead end has killed 6 birds Between 3 of us so far this year in Mississippi. They have been gobbling their head off to it.