OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Enticer little big mouth scratch box call...  (Read 1826 times)

Offline Here turkey turkey turkey

Enticer little big mouth scratch box call...
« on: February 29, 2020, 03:10:03 AM »
Has anyone used this call? I am planning on making a order for one of his pot calls and thought about getting a scratch box too.

Thanks for input
To disarm the people...Is the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788

Offline Beards and Hooks

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
Re: Enticer little big mouth scratch box call...
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2020, 03:59:49 PM »
  I have that as well as the raspy old hen, both good scratchers. I have other scratch boxes I honestly like better but those are the first two I got and for the price you can't beat it. The double trouble is a neat call as well, Al's pot calls are great IMO and it is too bad you didn't see the classifieds a few days ago a guy has four of them on here real cheap. Think about getting a corncob striker as well, they are very neat and play real good. If you get a corian pot call they sound real good for soft purring and clucking on the back of the pot.

Offline Here turkey turkey turkey

Re: Enticer little big mouth scratch box call...
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2020, 04:50:26 PM »
Alright thanks. I am planning on getting the wet wonder pot call. I like the idea of not having to worry about rain and moisture so much.

I am definitely going to try and get a scratch box of one kind or another. I would like to get the SS box but they are a little expensive. I am not saying they ain’t worth it though.
To disarm the people...Is the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788