OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tube for Beginner

Started by TTG, February 28, 2020, 11:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishr64

Quote from: merriamsman on April 12, 2020, 12:41:49 PM
I have tried a bunch of tube calls over the years and have never been able to master one. This year I bought a tube from scpossum that's a baffled tube with a flush mounted beveled lipstop. This is the first tube call that I can run. With very little practice I am making this call sing some sweet hen music. If I were going to recommend a good tube for a beginner or expert, I highly recommend this call.

X2!!
I recently received one of Tom's (spossum) tube call's with a baffle and it is much easier to play that the others that I've been trying to learn on. I'm ordering another for my uncle and I'm sure more in the near future. Tom was very helpful with making my selection as well. Can't go wrong!!

Scpossum

Thank you both for the kind words.  Glad you are enjoying the call.  I hope you both have a super season. 

woodsrunner

Back years ago, at a seminar, I asked the famed Ben Rogers Lee if he could only have 1 call, what would it be.
With no hesitation he said a tube call. He said it was the most versatile call to make any sound a turkey could make.