OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Couple of boxes  (Read 2676 times)

Offline SS Calls

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
  • Southwest Virginia
    • SS Custom Calls
Re: Couple of boxes
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2020, 07:32:00 PM »
Could the wood in the 1st pic be Black Limba instead of Walnut?  looks like Limba, but could be the pic?  Nice calls.

Was thinking the same thing. Sweet calls.

Offline TheBigSnood

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2020, 08:52:44 PM »
Could the wood in the 1st pic be Black Limba instead of Walnut?  looks like Limba, but could be the pic?  Nice calls.

I promise I know what the Wood is. This was a very unique piece of black walnut that had some rare blond sapwood that run in to the heart. Thanks for the compliments though. God Bless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you willing to step out of the boat as Peter did?  Think about it, he wouldn't have walked on water without stepping out of the boat!

Offline Scpossum

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2020, 11:37:29 PM »
Hmmm...words will come to me in a minute.  Beautiful, terrific, outstanding work. I bet they are all turkey!

Offline SS Calls

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
  • Southwest Virginia
    • SS Custom Calls
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2020, 05:10:49 PM »

I promise I know what the Wood is. This was a very unique piece of black walnut that had some rare blond sapwood that run in to the heart. Thanks for the compliments though. God Bless.

Wasn't doubting you knew what wood it was.  :icon_thumright: Just meant it looked a lot like Limba. Nice piece of Walnut.

Offline TheBigSnood

« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2020, 07:02:32 PM »

Wasn't doubting you knew what wood it was.  :icon_thumright: Just meant it looked a lot like Limba. Nice piece of Walnut.

thanks Al and Josh. Congrats by the way on the big win .  Take care.

Are you willing to step out of the boat as Peter did?  Think about it, he wouldn't have walked on water without stepping out of the boat!

Offline SS Calls

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
  • Southwest Virginia
    • SS Custom Calls
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2020, 07:50:48 PM »

thanks Al and Josh. Congrats by the way on the big win .  Take care.

Thanks Matt, appreciate it!

Offline bear hunter

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2020, 02:00:35 PM »
very nice