Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Partnering up

Started by ThunderChickenHunter21, February 19, 2020, 11:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThunderChickenHunter21

Would anyone want to get together for a hunt this spring?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

misfire

Always wanted to kill a bird in TN and AL. Problem will be finding someone capable of driving a submarine to get to them. Every field I saw from my house to Nashville this past week is under water, and more rain coming
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

ThunderChickenHunter21

Quote from: misfire on February 20, 2020, 08:39:27 AM
Always wanted to kill a bird in TN and AL. Problem will be finding someone capable of driving a submarine to get to them. Every field I saw from my house to Nashville this past week is under water, and more rain coming
My farm is still good to go. I'm in centertown tn. Dont know how far of a drive for you though

misfire

Quote from: ThunderChickenHunter21 on February 20, 2020, 09:13:22 AM
My farm is still good to go. I'm in centertown tn. Dont know how far of a drive for you though

When it comes to hunting turkeys, distance is no deterrent
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

ThunderChickenHunter21

Quote from: misfire on February 21, 2020, 04:49:44 PM
Quote from: ThunderChickenHunter21 on February 20, 2020, 09:13:22 AM

When it comes to hunting turkeys, distance is no deterrent
Lol well get with me, be glad to have you out

timberjack86

I would like to put a hunt together up here in the national Forest. Probably be next year though. We have 600,000 acres to hunt. Plenty of room for us all.

ThunderChickenHunter21

Dang thatd be a good time!

reflexl

I would love to but my hunting this year is going to be between the cracks in time. Hard to plan anything right this second.

Kygobblergetter

I'm always down for a turkey hunt. I will be hunting with my brother the first week or so of Tennessee season but I could always make the trip back. Working swing shift gives me a pretty good chance to hunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk