only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Started by RED NECK, February 24, 2020, 09:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RED NECK

Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........

beagler

I was planning on purchasing one at Walmart tomorrow for my daughter. They sell for $298 there. I've read a lot of mixed reviews and was a little leery.
Never Misses

Turkeyfever

You have got a turkey killing machine! I have this one, a Mossberg SA 20 Turkey Thug, and a Stoeger 3020 in the semi auto 20. This one will shoot with any of them and maybe pattern just a bit better than the others. I use a sun optics dove tail adapter and run a red dot. I have killed several Gobblers with this gun and it's never failed me! I use the Carlsons .575 non ported turkey tube and Federal #9 TSS.  I think you were talking about the Mossberg SA 20. They both have chrome lined barrels the Tri star has a barrel that is 24 inches were as the Mossberg is 22. They both use the bereta / Benelli choke tubes. My point is very similar. I have not had one problem out of mine , it's a good gun! It's a Gobblers nightmare!

RED NECK

Turkeyfever

The gun will shoot the #7 ! I have some targets of the old Federal HVW #7 that I shot out of the Tri Star I guarantee the TSS #7 will be even better. I have never tried the longbeards out of the gun or any of my others. I have heard they are good shells. Good luck getting it set up! You  will like that gun!

RED NECK

RED NECK