ThunderChickenHunter21

Any word on reat of the team??

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

timberjack86

Unless we have some more volunteers old gobbler will have to draft us some lol

timberjack86

Just need 1 more guy and the team is full

reflexl

Boys if you still need a member and will have me I will try to kill a bird for the team. I didn't want to say yes until I thought for sure I could make a honest contribution but it looks like I can.

ThunderChickenHunter21

Quote from: reflexl on February 17, 2020, 09:27:23 PM
Boys if you still need a member and will have me I will try to kill a bird for the team. I didn't want to say yes until I thought for sure I could make a honest contribution but it looks like I can.
Looks to me like we got one more spot, timberjack we need one dont we? I've had a high recommendation for  reflexl

reflexl

Quote from: ThunderChickenHunter21 on February 17, 2020, 09:55:41 PM
Quote from: reflexl on February 17, 2020, 09:27:23 PM
Looks to me like we got one more spot, timberjack we need one dont we? I've had a high recommendation for  reflexl

If yall fellers already have someone I will cheer you on. Several of this team and I had a great team before. There are some straight up killers on this team.

timberjack86

Yeah it was a close race we had 2 good guys and reflex messaged me first. Welcome to the team buddy.

ThunderChickenHunter21

Quote from: timberjack86 on February 18, 2020, 06:53:51 AM
Yeah it was a close race we had 2 good guys and reflex messaged me first. Welcome to the team buddy.
Welcome to southeastern assassins

reflexl

Thanks. I hated to say yes until I knew what was going to happen this spring. It has been "complicated".
I am ready to kill some birds!

timberjack86

Quote from: reflexl on February 18, 2020, 08:04:33 AM
Thanks. I hated to say yes until I knew what was going to happen this spring. It has been "complicated".
I am ready to kill some birds!
Im afraid for the same reason, we are supposed to be on 4 10s thru June but it can change in a instant. We was on 7-12s last turkey season. I got some vacation saved for this very reason this spring!

reflexl

Weird how work interferes with turkey hunting. I am so ready to get after them.