OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The “art” of call trading

Started by Harty, February 13, 2020, 08:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harty

Trading composes a fair amount of the classified section . Would those that trade be willing to share proper etiquette and a few of their "pearls" as to how they go about this?

Thanks!

crow

Here is some advice an old horse trader I used to work for gave me,

Buy low, sell high  :TooFunny:

3bailey3

Be honest, fair and prompt, give and get good pictures and search the forum feedback section. 

Harty

Quote from: 3bailey3 on February 13, 2020, 04:50:55 PM
Be honest, fair and prompt, give and get good pictures and search the forum feedback section.

Thanks! Common sense I guess. Treat others as you want to be treated.be aware of call values. Checking feedback section is good advice . Get to know and trade with solid members. Still need be careful I imagine. There's always those few lurking to take advantage.

ferocious calls

Have been trading calls for quite a few years. My shortboxes for whatever call/calls they make.
Simply talking to the maker and making the offer of a trade has filled the cabinet with some very good calls. Love to trade.

Anyone who makes calls and collects that wants to trade send a PM and we'll get it done.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

M,Yingling

like any thing else go with your gut lots shady people out their including call makers I have had some bad deals with other makers on trades ( not here on the fourm ) ,, if someone don't want send pics u request or and delayed in getting back with u skip it not worth the aggravation,,, one great thing about this forum is u can always see when someone was last logged in

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey