turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Knockout calls?

Started by 3bailey3, February 16, 2020, 07:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3bailey3

I was looking at the NWTF call results and saw that he won I think for trough call, I went to his Facebook page, very neat calls, the pots look awesome. any of you guys have a call from them?

CTownsend

They make great call. Both in looks and sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3bailey3

Hey Clay I see you had a great week also, Congrats.

HookedonHooks

Quote from: 3bailey3 on February 16, 2020, 07:14:22 PM
I was looking at the NWTF call results and saw that he won I think for trough call, I went to his Facebook page, very neat calls, the pots look awesome. any of you guys have a call from them?
Ran their entries. Very unique calls, with a unique sound that's still very turkey.

letinmfly

I have one of their troughs and they are top notch. Superior craftsmanship and the sound quality is just as good.
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

EZ

Quote from: CTownsend on February 16, 2020, 08:23:10 PM
They make great call. Both in looks and sound.

Agree 100%. I don't have one yet, but I will soon. I've checked out a ran their calls the last two years at Unicoi. Absolutely unique and beautiful calls that run. Really nice guys too. Young Kyle explained to me how they got their start and it was very interesting.

GSUTURK98

Great calls and great guys, can't go wrong with their pots of troughs.

fountain2

As others have said, good calls.  They are unique and have a great sound.  Kyle is a good guy and makes some fine pots and trough calls.  You wont be disappointed with one.  After playing a few trough calls,  I beleive they would make a fantastic hunting call.  They can get soft and subtle and by design I'm wondering if it will let humidity/moisture creep to the calling surface.  That is something we struggle with in the south with pot calls..and I think a trough may be an answer and the rock calls will also run wet I believe