OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What boots do you wear? Yea you!

Started by macobb, February 14, 2020, 08:21:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

macobb

So I'm just counting the days til I can start chasing birds again. So let's start something i haven't seen on here yet... full disclosure this has probably been covered and I missed it. What boots do you use turkey hunting? More than one pair for different reasons? Why do I need to use them? Do you use different boots deer hunting? Idc lets just see what people got?
Always wondering wether or not to give a cluck

Smooth_Operator

Russell Moccasins snake boots. Put a lot of miles on em over the years, they were stiff at first but after breaking in they've been awesome...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

hoythunter

Lacrosse 4xalpha snake boots for me. Turkey and deer hunting both.

CALLM2U

hotspur

Across rubbers for Louisiana mud, Brahma leather steel toe for Texas cactus

cracker4112

Muck wetlands for the wet, Irish Setter Wingshooters for the dry or hot.

Gobbler428

Old style Danner Pronghorn snake boots 

Holtbensley

Just retired my Irish setter vaprtek snake boots for some new danner pronghorn snakes!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

Rapscallion Vermilion

Danner Grouse with bob outsoles for high and dry country (and upland bird hunting), Under Armour HAW for wet and low country

NCSWAMPFOX

rocky prolight snakes and leather low boots or merrells with gaiters. despise rubber or non laceup boots

NCL

Rocky non-insulated for early turkey Rocky snake boots for late turkey, insulated Rocky when i did deer hunt

Hobbes

Kenetrek Mountain Extreme - Uninsulated.  If I was hunting lowlands I'd wear an uninsulated rubber boot.

jamo

King Cobra

LL Bean Maine Hunting Shoe 10" non-insulated
Thanks to all who share this great passion and the wealth of knowledge you bring to this board.

shoer2

Got some Russell's but really like and comfortable my Twisted  X -moc-toe snake boots with waterproof liner.