OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: LOOKING FOR!!!!  (Read 1704 times)

Offline mightyjoeyoung

• Longbeard
LOOKING FOR!!!!
« on: February 07, 2020, 12:17:42 PM »
Picked up a BRAND SPANKING NEW, original 1300 20 gauge black shadow last year.  It has a 28" bbl now but looking for a 22" pipe.  Does ANYBODY have an idea where I could pick one up?  They haven't been made for about 15 years and all I can find seem to be 28".  Any help would be greatly appreciated as I feel I've exhausted the internet looking for one...
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

Offline Old Gobbler

• Administrator
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: LOOKING FOR!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 02:56:40 PM »
Picked up a BRAND SPANKING NEW, original 1300 20 gauge black shadow last year.  It has a 28" bbl now but looking for a 22" pipe.  Does ANYBODY have an idea where I could pick one up?  They haven't been made for about 15 years and all I can find seem to be 28".  Any help would be greatly appreciated as I feel I've exhausted the internet looking for one...
gunbroker and ebay , keep checking you will eventually score

Btw , I own the youth 20 with  a 22 plain barrel.it was a gift for my 14th birthday...I'm almost 50 now ..geesh I'm old
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Offline thegrayman

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 01:27:54 PM »
A few surfaced on e-bay the past year, but they can be pricey, I'd check every few days for a while, you may get lucky.
NRA Life Member, Veteran 68-74

CrustyRusty

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 01:47:03 PM »
I wish I was 50...actually, I thought you were much older  :TooFunny:

gunbroker and ebay , keep checking you will eventually score

Btw , I own the youth 20 with  a 22 plain barrel.it was a gift for my 14th birthday...I'm almost 50 now ..geesh I'm old

Offline cljohnson24

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2020, 08:23:01 AM »
I'm a big fan of Win 1300's and have 7 of them. I happened across a guy years ago who worked for Winchester and when they closed their doors he bought up all the barrels and stocks and misc parts he could for the 1300's. I just checked and most of the 12 Gauge stuff is gone, but they still have 20 gauge barrels in 22,24,26 & 28" for $99 each.
I'll PM you their number.

Offline NCSWAMPFOX

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2020, 02:10:28 PM »
check this guy out, he has what you are looking for and is great to do business with.
AR-7.com.

Offline NCSWAMPFOX

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2020, 02:12:15 PM »
 i also have youth nwtf 20 and i purchased adult stock from him

Offline cljohnson24

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2020, 09:59:19 PM »
check this guy out, he has what you are looking for and is great to do business with.
AR-7.com.
Yep..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk