Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Everyone ok.

Started by Twowithone, March 21, 2020, 09:35:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twowithone

Hope everyone is ok and following the guidelines for Covid19       :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

RutnNStrutn

So far, so good brother. Washing my hands, and I'm wiping my butt because I was able to get toilet paper. ::) I'm not sure who said that when you get Coronavirus you'll have diarrhea!!! ;D I certainly don't understand the mad rush on toilet paper. ??? I'm getting really tired, really fast of these Coronapanickers!! They're killing my retirement investments, making every day life a chore, and worst of all, they're impacting my spring turkey season!! >:(
Anyway, to those of y'all who are still on the job, be safe brothers!! Stay Coronafree!! :icon_thumright:

Will

Hangin in but work is wearing my rear out. 10-12 hour days in the police department you realize common sense is something you take for granted.

Hayudog

Left Calif a couple days ago.  In Idaho now.  Spring chores.  Calif opens next weekend. No opening dat draws for public land. I'll be out the following Monday on private, unless there is a quarantine....it's getting crazy out there

TrackeySauresRex

All healthy here.. locked down and loaded.. 2 deer in the freezer. Waiting to put a Tom or 2 in there as well. B-well all
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Thebody

Working from home.  The wife works in a hospital so she's busy

My uncle died from another issue and they're doing a virtual funeral. 

Other than that just keeping the food stock high and the guns clean

Scott

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.  Mike Tyson

Well He shoulda armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.  Will Munny

RutnNStrutn

Scott, I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. Keep safe brother.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Twowithone

Condolances to you and family with uncles passing.
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Deputy 14

Still doin ok in WV. Cases are starting to uptick but I'm fortunate to be able to hang around the office all day and catch up on reports and office maintenance until this crap is over.

Hayudog

Its getting ugly in California.  :TrainWreck1:  And when it explodes, the hospitals are already maxed out.   Daughters a nurse and said no way i should come back to California.  Already running short on PPE in her hospital, and its Childrens Hospital in Oakland.  Just yesterday they had their first confirmed case.  I have to admit, shes rattled on this one.
The crappy thing is that my new son in law wanted to kill a turkey.  Had it all on for day after tomorrow, but i can't go to california.  just sucks

WildSpur

Hanging in there.  Fortunately we work a 12 hour schedule and the stars aligned just right...everyone on each team will be taking turns on a 2 week on-call status.  Nobody has symptoms. 

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less