OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Double Bull Blinds  (Read 6573 times)

Offline stinkpickle

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • "Milk was a bad choice!"
Re: Double Bull Blinds
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2020, 05:33:06 PM »
I’ve got a double bull and like it and leave it out for deer season on the small piece of private I hunt. I mostly hunt public and that’s all I hunt turkeys on. I took the double bull 3 or 4 times last year by myself and for me and my son. A couple times it was a long hike. That sucked. It weighs 23 lbs. I just use it because my son can’t sit still and for me to bow hunt turkeys. I bought a baronett for this year. It only weighs 11 lbs. huge difference.

Same here.  We love hunting deer out of the double wide deluxe, but hauling it around is a pain.

Offline Bullet1

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2020, 01:58:24 PM »
Great blinds

Offline Reaper

« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2020, 10:01:14 PM »
Great blinds!  Been hunting from them for years...have several, but my favorite is the Deluxe.  They are heavy, but they extremely well built and I believe they have a lifetime warranty.  KEEP YOUR RECEIPT!!! 

Another company to look at is Rhino Blinds...not as heavy, little thinner material, more portable, but I’m not sure they are built quite as well. 

Offline MK M GOBL

• Double Beard
  • Gobbler Guru
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2020, 04:57:50 AM »
Here's another great blind to look at, priced along with Double Bull but has a few upgraded features.

https://huntxenek.com/

MK M GOBL

Offline 1iagobblergetter

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2020, 01:41:08 PM »
I wish the DOUBLE BULLS were a little lighter and 360 view then they wouldn't be that bad.
If anyone makes a 360 view anymore I'd go that route. I havent found anything and want to replace a worn out blind. My Ameristep(discontinued) that I like so much my son and i would just pull the back up so we wouldn't be silhouetted,but if something came from behind us we could just pull the back down to see. Best blind they made. Middle weight,easy to set up,and 360 view and discontinued. Go figure.