North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Seats

Started by FullChoke, February 09, 2020, 01:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

Guys,

It looks like this year we may have 2 open seats that need to be sot down in. If you know a 20 gauger who would be a great team mate candidate, have him (or her) drop me a PM for a talk.

You guys are great.  :you_rock:

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

FullChoke

Gang,

Please join me in welcoming our newest member to the Roaring 20s2020 team roster: yelpaholic.

Cheers  ;D

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

3bailey3

welcome Yelp! Our season is getting close!

paintbrush

Welcome aboard Yelp! Good luck too ya this coming spring season on tagging a bird or 2.

FullChoke

Guys,

We need one more 20 gauger to fill out the roster this year. If you know a smart turkey hunter (that is not an oxymoron) have them shoot me a PM and I can discuss it with them.

Getting close brothers.

FC

xarcher

If we come up dry, my wife could step in last minute. She totes a Benelli M2 20g for ducks and geese that is just a turkey choke away from qualifying. But she would have to register with OG and post a picture to confirm she is a real person I suppose. Or maybe not????  She likes to turkey hunt but she's a "one and dunner". Keep looking and I'll see if she's interested in the mean time. I think I posted a pic of her kill last year.

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.

FullChoke

Guys,

Please give a shout out to our newest teammate, zelmo1. He will be checking in soon so please make him feel welcome.

Norman