North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Strut Stopper Contest Entries

Started by turkey harvester, February 07, 2020, 12:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dzsmith

Quote from: Jroddc on April 20, 2020, 10:01:13 AM
Thanks buddy! It's opening day here in New Jersey. I'm done for the day can only get 1 a day. but gonna keep at it this week to try and upgrade
congrats. nice kill with the scatch box man. I need to use mine more often than I do.
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

Jroddc

Quote from: dzsmith on April 21, 2020, 10:42:49 PM
Quote from: Jroddc on April 20, 2020, 10:01:13 AM
Thanks buddy! It's opening day here in New Jersey. I'm done for the day can only get 1 a day. but gonna keep at it this week to try and upgrade
congrats. nice kill with the scatch box man. I need to use mine more often than I do.
Thanks it's my first bird with a scratcher. He went nuts for it just a few real soft clucks and yelps and he came in screaming the whole way. I was really surprised how far he heard it from

birdman67

Congrats to everyone who has put one down! Keep it up guys!
Loving God's Creation!

wvhoyt19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wvhoyt19

wvhoyt19

wvhoyt19

wvhoyt19

wvhoyt19

Dmason3

Quote from: wvhoyt19 on April 22, 2020, 10:16:47 AM

Hell yea man. Is that a double beard?

wvhoyt19

wvhoyt19

Quote from: Dmason3 on April 22, 2020, 10:17:58 AM

Brother I have been sending pics to my taxidermist and a few other buddies who know me well. My initial thought when I walked up was yes! I came unglued!! But after looking at closely it appears to be split??? From a fight??? Doesn't look natural. If someone didn't know me or my character, they would think I cut it. Not the case tho. Very odd but however the Lord blessed me with a great hunt!!

Dmason3

Quote from: wvhoyt19 on April 22, 2020, 10:21:43 AM

Brother I have been sending pics to my taxidermist and a few other buddies who know me well. My initial thought when I walked up was yes! I came unglued!! But after looking at closely it appears to be split??? From a fight??? Doesn't look natural. If someone didn't know me or my character, they would think I cut it. Not the case tho. Very odd but however the Lord blessed me with a great hunt!!

Man I had never heard of a split beard until someone mentioned it on Facebook the other day. If that's a split beard then it's the biggest base I've ever seen

wvhoyt19

Quote from: Dmason3 on April 22, 2020, 10:29:08 AM
Quote from: wvhoyt19 on April 22, 2020, 10:21:43 AM

Man I had never heard of a split beard until someone mentioned it on Facebook the other day. If that's a split beard then it's the biggest base I've ever seen

Me either! I was debating getting him mounted but he's far from my biggest but the most unique by far

turkey harvester

Got it!! Congrats in a good one. It seems with other states closed Missouri has an overrun population of new out of state hunters lol. I've been invaded by the Arkansas army lol.
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.