turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

what is your favorite turkey hunting video? and favorite pro

Started by hotspur, January 24, 2020, 03:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotspur

I wish I still had some of the videos from the past. But my favorite was an hs strut gobbling thunder, double video don't remember the number but it had three or four hunts with  Eddie Salter  . Eddie was my favorite  turkey hunter to watch

Sixes

TK and Mike

To me, there is no such thing as a pro, just someone paying to get their shows on TV

PaLmbHngr

I really liked the older Truth Videos with Will Primos and Cuz they were always entertaining. I also liked the Preston Pittman videos. I really learned a lot watching his videos.

Happy

My favorite "pros" are those that are infatuated by turkeys. They realize there is no such thing as a pro and want nothing more than a chance to spend a spring with their shotgun and some turkey calls trying to beat a gobbler at a game that if done correctly he doesnt even realize he is playing. And when these fellows win they can't help but admire a wild turkey gobbler for what he is and cherish every second of it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

RutnNStrutn

I love The Truth series with Will Primos and the boys!! :gobble: :gobble: :gobble: :fud: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey:

hotspur

Good one, any other suggestions,I need medicine for my turkeyholism

Sir-diealot

The old Truth series, not only the turkey but everything they did was exceptional back then. I do not have a favorite pro but would not mind hunting with Will Primos, Roger Raglin or Chuck Adams. I like Jim Shockey too. Of the none living Fred Bear would be my first pick.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

DawgsFan1

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6

LaLongbeard

The first 3 Primos The Truth videos I watch them before every season
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Greg Massey

3bailey3

mtns2hunt

Not much on videos unless strictly instructional. I really like Scott Ellis's instructional videos on mouth calls. Has helped a great deal.
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

Ctrize

My favorite pro was Dick Kirby My favorite video was an old Ben Rodgers Lee Tape, I enjoyed listening to him talk. My favorite hunt was watching the Drury brothers film a post kill interview and right in the middle of the interview the bird laying between the two hunters got up and run away.

MK M GOBL

Would have to be the old Primos videos, I have them all! Bought the first one the year before I started turkey hunting. And I'd spend a day hunting with Will Primos, Cuz Strickland, Alex Rutledge or Matt Morrett. I have met them all and some pretty genuine guys.

MK M GOBL