OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Strikers

Started by neal, January 23, 2020, 08:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neal

I turned a few different types of woods. Left to right

Spalted Stabilized maple straight tip ****SOLD***
Gaboon Ebony straight tip ****SOLD*****
Tuilpwood flare tip ****SOLD****
Tulipwood straight tip ***SOLD***
Wenge straight tip *****SOLD****
Stabilized Black Palm straight tip ***SOLD***
Stabilized Black palm Straight tip

All with high gloss finish and signed

$35 tyd $5 for insurance if you want it. PayPal nealherrman@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Charlie 51

What is black palm?. I recognize the others.. also do not have palpal.would money order work?

neal

Quote from: Charlie 51 on January 23, 2020, 08:28:34 PM
What is black palm?. I recognize the others.. also do not have palpal.would money order work?

It's a type of exotic wood from India it's a real hassle to turn because it's stringy. I don't do a lot of them. And yes shoot me a pm I can give you my address for a money order

Neal

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Charlie 51

Would like to have one of the tulipwood and a black palm.tried to tell in photo the difference in straight and flared tip. Both in pic look the same.

neal

Quote from: Charlie 51 on January 23, 2020, 08:35:20 PM
Would like to have one of the tulipwood and a black palm.tried to tell in photo the difference in straight and flared tip. Both in pic look the same.
Tulipwood on the left is the flare tip hard to see in the photo.

Neal

Charlie 51

I have read a lot about your tulip wood here on OG.. it's the one most said is the best striker..I saw where the black palm on hardness scale is close to purpleheart wood..so put me down for a tulip wood straight tip and a black palm. Will send MO when I get your address..thanks Charlie

neal

Quote from: Charlie 51 on January 23, 2020, 08:41:49 PM
I have read a lot about your tulip wood here on OG.. it's the one most said is the best striker..I saw where the black palm on hardness scale is close to purpleheart wood..so put me down for a tulip wood straight tip and a black palm. Will send MO when I get your address..thanks Charlie

I sent you a personal message with my info

Neal

Charlie 51

I sent you a PM I think..

KYHeadhunter02

The tulipwood gone?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

neal

Quote from: KYHeadhunter02 on January 23, 2020, 11:22:42 PM
The tulipwood gone?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tulipwood straight is gone flare still available

Neal

neal

Updated with what's available yet.

Neal