turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Favorite box call tutorial or video

Started by bornagain64, January 23, 2020, 06:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bornagain64

I am wanting to start using a box call more.
Please post up your favorite tutorial or video.

If you are able to leave a link for it thanks.

John

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Bowguy

Bowguy

bornagain64

Thanks guys, now I have something to practice.

Keep them coming if you have anymore.

Sir-diealot

Best of luck, I am finding them to be a lot of fun.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Bowguy

Sir-diealot

This has a few box call instructional videos along with some on other calls, it is the list I have made and am trying to learn from. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbF6qMoJbTLzkdmzIrqSSxeTkJKKmXVg8

John Koenig:

strum

Sir-diealot

Quote from: strum on January 31, 2020, 05:50:04 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on January 23, 2020, 06:51:32 PM
I like this one.

How would I purchas one of these?? The call I mean
I am unsure bud, I would not mind knowing myself. I would post a thread asking for Snoddgrass' contact information, I am sure somebody here will either reply to the thread or send you a direct PM Sorry I could not be of more help, you are the second person to contact me about him this week.

John Koenig:

strum

Im more of a mouth call guy but dang he did a good job there .

paboxcall

PM sent to you guys looking for Ralph's contact.

He's one of the old masters. Neil Cost help guide Ralph as he learned the art of making a killer paddle boat. I always have one of Ralph's long boxes or mini boats with me, and sometimes leave the truck with both.

More importantly search here to find threads on what the turkeys think of his box calls...
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Sir-diealot

Quote from: paboxcall on January 31, 2020, 08:19:11 PM
PM sent to you guys looking for Ralph's contact.

He's one of the old masters. Neil Cost help guide Ralph as he learned the art of making a killer paddle boat. I always have one of Ralph's long boxes or mini boats with me, and sometimes leave the truck with both.

More importantly search here to find threads on what the turkeys think of his box calls...
I got it, thank you very much.

John Koenig:

NCL

Some great videos thanks to all who posted. Know what I am watching for the next few hours

Sir-diealot

Quote from: NCL on April 10, 2020, 03:17:17 PM
Some great videos thanks to all who posted. Know what I am watching for the next few hours
Lot of good information in what everyone posted.

John Koenig: