OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Enticer pot call  (Read 2550 times)

Offline model94

Re: Enticer pot call
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2020, 10:56:03 PM »
I have his Wet One Classic and the Silver Thunder Extreme. Both calls are great but I give the nod to the Wet One Classic.

Offline owego

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2020, 05:31:01 AM »
Packmule, I do make a cob wet striker. In 1999 all my aluminum striker was cob, still have a lot of them in storage. I now make a cob carbon tip & it is awesome. They are not on my website but you can order a wet striker off my site & call me or email me you want it in cob.http://www.enticerturkeycalls.com/product-category/strikers/

Offline owego

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2020, 05:39:53 AM »
Not getting off turkey calls but a hunter off this site from Binghamton NY came to my shop 2yrs ago & got a call. He makes the best Muskie lures I have ever used. I got 4 off him but have lost them. If you see this call me 570-3953279 , I need 4 more will pay cash or trade for calls --- you choice.

Offline tnanh

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2020, 03:31:02 PM »
Thanks for all the advice. I have not owned a metal call I have confidence in. I have two copper and one anodized aluminum. I don't think I have ever carried them to the woods. I sent an e-mail to Mr. Al and will order one of his aluminum or glass after he responds. I worry about the shine off of an aluminum call also.

Offline tnanh

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2020, 08:49:32 PM »
I ordered the Wet Wonder. Will probably order one more, maybe an aluminum when pay day rolls around.

Offline Beards and Hooks

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2020, 09:02:09 PM »
 Nice I am sure you will like it,  I have the silver fox, wet one slate, wet one, silver thunder extreme, double trouble, both scratchboxes and most of his strikers and they are all darn good calls.

Offline tnanh

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2020, 04:39:30 PM »
I ordered a Wet Wonder on Thursday, 01/23/20 and it was in my mailbox today, 01/27/20. Unbelievable customer service and just as advertised sounds great on both sides with both strikers. Thanks to Mr. Al and everyone who gave recommendations. Also, thanks to my wife for buying it for me.

Offline owego

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2020, 08:17:46 PM »
tnanh, Do not forget that call has a Lifetime Glass Replacement Guarantee. You just got what I call a Forever Call. Thanks for the order & thanks for all my customers who helped.  PS--- ALSO THANKS TO YOUR WIFE.

Offline tnanh

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2020, 09:05:57 PM »
Thank you sir for the quality work and customer service. I will tell her also.