OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Enticer pot call

Started by tnanh, January 22, 2020, 12:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tnanh

Been wanting one of the Enticer Corian waterproof pots for a couple of years. There are several and I was wondering which one folks like and recommend.

Bowguy

perrytrails

Quote from: Bowguy on January 22, 2020, 12:50:09 PM
Silver thunder extreme

X2, get the carbon tip striker with it too.

Beards and Hooks

Have alot of Als' calls but the Silver Thunder Extreme is the Corian I have and it is great, great to play on the back as well!

MikeStaten

Quote from: Beards and Hooks on January 22, 2020, 01:47:32 PM
  Have alot of Als' calls but the Silver Thunder Extreme is the Corian I have and it is great, great to play on the back as well!

x4

outdoors

Have one also. The pures on the back are about best I've herd..............
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Bowguy

Great point about the back.

Double B

The thin sidekick corian pots sound great too, don't forget them.  Less weight in the vest than the full size corian. You can't go wrong tho, all nice calls.
Followed by buzzards

packmule

Completely agree with all comments above + the wet one series which are made from deck boards are excellent as well. I think Al's aluminum and carbon tipped strikers are as good as it gets for wet weather.

Turkeytider

Agree with everyone on all aspects of the Silver Thunder Extreme. Great call wet or dry, front and back.

Beards and Hooks

Quote from: packmule on January 22, 2020, 04:20:01 PM
Completely agree with all comments above + the wet one series which are made from deck boards are excellent as well. I think Al's aluminum and carbon tipped strikers are as good as it gets for wet weather.
[/quote
  Every call I have from Al is a good one and as you mention those are great wet weather strikers, his others are reall good as well, check out the corncob if you get a chance!]

owego

All Enticer Calls made since 1988 has a Lifetime Glass Replacement Guarantee. The soundboard will not come loose---the pot will not move & cause a stress crack on the glass---the sound will not change from glue coming loose or you might just drop it. All is Lifetime Guaranteed. Labor is free--- material cost & return shipping is $7.00

Beards and Hooks

Quote from: owego on January 22, 2020, 06:05:30 PM
All Enticer Calls made since 1988 has a Lifetime Glass Replacement Guarantee. The soundboard will not come loose---the pot will not move & cause a stress crack on the glass---the sound will not change from glue coming loose or you might just drop it. All is Lifetime Guaranteed. Labor is free--- material cost & return shipping is $7.00
Great calls Al and to the original poster this is the guy you wanna talk to if you have any questions about his calls great guy as well!

packmule

Quote from: Beards and Hooks on January 22, 2020, 05:53:29 PM
Quote from: packmule on January 22, 2020, 04:20:01 PM
[/quote
  Every call I have from Al is a good one and as you mention those are great wet weather strikers, his others are reall good as well, check out the corncob if you get a chance!]
I have one! Really like it.

packmule

Quote from: owego on January 22, 2020, 06:05:30 PM
Al,
You ever make a wet striker with a corncob top?