OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The New “Yukon Decoy Bag”

Started by YukonC, January 18, 2020, 10:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: Muzzy61 on January 22, 2020, 08:59:19 AM
I feel like I opened a post on Archery talk.......

Truth right here. Use to be there often but I left a couple of years ago and never looked back. It was off the wall with bickering.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Bowguy

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on January 22, 2020, 09:04:56 AM

Truth right here. Use to be there often but I left a couple of years ago and never looked back. It was off the wall with bickering.
Man ain't that the truth. I did same

Jrkimbrough

Best of luck with sales! 

I think the only thing that made people raise their eye brows is you were asking for prepayment before even having the bag made or materials ordered.

turkeykiller22

You and me both! I glad OG doesnt get like this very often...
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

YukonC

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on January 20, 2020, 08:05:17 PM
Quote from: YukonC on January 20, 2020, 05:24:22 PM
My service was prior to college directly out of high school. I grew up middle class and could of had my college paid for by my parents, but being an independent and a pretty good athlete I decided that I should do my part and serve. I deployed 3 times as Army Recon. My brothers and I did so so that chubby and entitled children like you didn't have to. I can almost Bet you voted for Hillary. You have no respect and it will come back to haunt you. I've seen it many times. There are a lot of vets here and I am sorry that they would have to read your disrespectful post against vets. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was curious , you said deployed as Army Recon? What was your mos , where was you stationed and what unit was you in? Asking because I spent 3 years in 3rd Ranger Batt and 4 in the 101st. 11 Bravo.

6-8 Cav 3id 19-Delta light weight unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtns2hunt

I was wondering how that duffel bag would do in the rain? If its made of canvas/cotton its got to be heavy when wet. I currently use a duck decoy bay that is made out of mesh. Does not hold water and you can see what decoys are inside. It's also fairly large which is helpful as I like a dozen decoys at the beginning of the season.
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

Mossyguy

Quote from: mtns2hunt on January 24, 2020, 08:40:30 PM
I was wondering how that duffel bag would do in the rain? If its made of canvas/cotton its got to be heavy when wet. I currently use a duck decoy bay that is made out of mesh. Does not hold water and you can see what decoys are inside. It's also fairly large which is helpful as I like a dozen decoys at the beginning of the season.

It's way more waterproof than the Barracks bag, but it's not as quiet, either....