only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Age and time

Started by Rick, January 21, 2020, 02:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trkehunr93

I'm 45, been at it for 27 years.

Muzzy61

I'm 58. Been after the turkeys for about 20 years. I spent my 20's and 30's Bass fishing in the spring.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

ddturkeyhunter

Will be 65 this year, and wow I myself didn't realize been at it almost 30 years, and still learning.

wchadw

I'll be 48 on opening day in MS. Been hunting turkey since I was 7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bear hunter

40 and turkey hunting 24 years

NCL

69 years old, hunting for 57 years, this spring will be my 22 years chasing turkey which is all I hunt these days

Big Pine

I'm 27 and have been hunting turkeys for 20 years. Followed Dad around since I was big enough to keep up with him

ejhandler

35, started hunting turkeys when I was 22 but took a couple years off in that span.

spurman

79 been turkey hunting 35 years.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Turkeyman

Quote from: spurman on January 22, 2020, 10:55:54 AM
79 been turkey hunting 35 years.

Finally...someone older than me LOL!!!! I was starting to feel kinda antiquated!

WW

39. Been after them for 26 years

Brian Fahs

I'm 55 rears old. Been hunting turkeys 43 years.

Started fall turkey hunting in perry county pennsylvania at our cabin when i was 12. Right in the mix with the Rohms and the Smiths. What a rich turkey hunting tradition that area has.

My uncles and grandpa did not hunt them in the spring. I had to wait till I was 16 to drive and spring hunt myself. I  was the first in my family to buy camo clothing  or run a diaphragm mouth call. What an adventure that was......

When I can no longer hunt just shovel dirt on me as my purpose on this earth is over.

Mathews.1

I'm 53 been hunting turkeys for about 35 years.

bbcoach

62 been hunting turkeys 12 years.  Turkeys have just made a comeback in my area.  I've really gotten into it though, having gotten my Grand Slam and hunting multiple states as well.  Love chasing Ole 3 toes.

eddie234

54 and this will be my 13th season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro