OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: How Do I Post a Picture Correctly?  (Read 714 times)

Offline StruttinGobbler3

• The Boss Gobbler
  • Georgia
How Do I Post a Picture Correctly?
« on: January 20, 2020, 12:40:54 PM »
Can someone help me out? How do I post a picture on this site?
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

Offline Bowguy

• Limbhanger
Re: How Do I Post a Picture Correctly?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2020, 12:49:07 PM »
I use Tapatalk

Offline PEPPERHEAD

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2020, 01:04:41 PM »
Good luck :TooFunny:

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2020, 06:25:35 PM »
Are you using a phone or a PC? If a PC here is how you do it.

Here is how you would post. Hit Additional options just under the box your are typing in just under it on left side.  Then hit attach and it will let you select pictures from your computer or phone, If you want more than one picture push "More attachments" and you will be able to add from your computer the same as you did the first time. You are allowed up to 4 pictures. You may have to make your pics smaller if they are larger than the site allows.

You could also get an account with Flickr.com and then just post the BBCode into the thread or use another third party hosting site and whatever code they designate but not all will work. Photobucket does not work unless you have a paid account with them.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Online Turkeyman

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2020, 03:06:03 PM »
I use imgur. It's the simplest I've seen. When you load a pic just select it then I click on the Large Thumbnail size and copy the BB code Then just paste that code into your reply. Can't get much easier.

Suggestion: Whatever venue you use make sure you do a preview first to check if it's the size you want. Most folks have a 1080P screen. If you paste a large picture it will require scroll bars...which I abhor on a forum. That's why I choose Large Thumbnail.

EDIT Of course this is via my PC...don't know about Tapatalk and such.

Offline SS Calls

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
  • Southwest Virginia
    • SS Custom Calls
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2020, 04:05:34 PM »
I use imgur. It's the simplest I've seen. When you load a pic just select it then I click on the Large Thumbnail size and copy the BB code Then just paste that code into your reply. Can't get much easier.

Suggestion: Whatever venue you use make sure you do a preview first to check if it's the size you want. Most folks have a 1080P screen. If you paste a large picture it will require scroll bars...which I abhor on a forum. That's why I choose Large Thumbnail.

Agree. Imgur is great for pc

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2020, 08:36:27 PM »

Flickr works the same way. I have found the medium pictures work best, for me anyway.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."