OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Watch Your Eyes and Ears!  (Read 1868 times)

Offline Harty

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • The Boss Gobbler
Re: Watch Your Eyes and Ears!
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2020, 05:17:58 PM »
Ouch! Glad you’re going to be OK. Thanks for sharing and emphasizing safety ! I rabbit hunt and go through some pretty nasty stuff. I learned the hard way, but now wear safety glasses and a hat over the ears

Offline mtns2hunt

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2020, 04:13:24 PM »
It's good to hear your recovering and did all the right things to enhance you recovery. I once had a very significant career in
Emergency Medicine. As a result of all the different things I have seen I am never very far from my first aid kit. It stays behind my truck seat or any vehicle I am using at the time.

How many of you have first aid kits in your vehicle or on your person? A small personal kit to carry with you and a more and better supplied kit in you vehicle may save yours or someone else life. Think about it: a few dollars spent at your pharmacy for supplies is money well spent.

While your thinking about it a first aid course or first responders training is well worth the effort. Don't be that person that just stands by because your unsure of what to do. Life is important and you may only get one chance to make a difference. JMO.
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

Offline roberthyman14

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2020, 10:10:49 PM »
It's good to hear your recovering and did all the right things to enhance you recovery. I once had a very significant career in
Emergency Medicine. As a result of all the different things I have seen I am never very far from my first aid kit. It stays behind my truck seat or any vehicle I am using at the time.

How many of you have first aid kits in your vehicle or on your person? A small personal kit to carry with you and a more and better supplied kit in you vehicle may save yours or someone else life. Think about it: a few dollars spent at your pharmacy for supplies is money well spent.

While your thinking about it a first aid course or first responders training is well worth the effort. Don't be that person that just stands by because your unsure of what to do. Life is important and you may only get one chance to make a difference. JMO.
I've got a small first aid kit in both my vehicles.  A few weeks ago in our group chat I reminded everyone to add liquid stitch to their vehicles.  Something so simple can be huge.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Offline Mossberg90MN

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2020, 02:02:55 AM »
Ouch dude!!! At least things seem like they’re gonna be okay.

Offline ddturkeyhunter

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2020, 09:05:37 AM »
Just one of many turns and bumps in the road of life. Take care and try to be safe.