turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

3 On The Way From JLH

Started by PEPPERHEAD, January 19, 2020, 02:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PEPPERHEAD

I ordered these on Friday. I got a message today that they were ready. I can't wait to make them sing. Thanks for the fast turnaround. Heavy Hickory, Bloodwood and Hornigo.

SoIncallcollector

Looks like Jeff has been busy this weekend! Pernambuco, Black Locust, and Bulletwood on the way. Really excited about the pernambuco from what I've heard from Jeff and others. Now what to order next???

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Loyalist84

His Pernambuco is fantastic, I love it on every surface I own. That said, his Katalox, B&W Ebony and Heavy Sucupira are pretty great too. I don't think it's possible for Jeff to make a striker that sounds bad!

SoIncallcollector

Quote from: Loyalist84 on January 19, 2020, 03:42:10 PM
His Pernambuco is fantastic, I love it on every surface I own. That said, his Katalox, B&W Ebony and Heavy Sucupira are pretty great too. I don't think it's possible for Jeff to make a striker that sounds bad!

Couldn't agree more. Anything from him will sound good. Katalox is awesome. Dont have a sucupira. That may be next on the list.

Greg Massey

Nice looking bunch of strikers

Jrkimbrough

Pretty pumped to get my first JLH trio soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PEPPERHEAD

I'm trying to run lighter this year. At this rate I'll be carrying a half cord of wood just in strikers!! :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

JLH

Quote from: PEPPERHEAD on January 19, 2020, 05:05:47 PM
I'm trying to run lighter this year. At this rate I'll be carrying a half cord of wood just in strikers!! :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

A half cord is manageable....for a full cord, just drag a wagon behind you!

Post office is closed tomorrow, ill be shipping this batch out on tuesday!

JeffC

Please stop...ordered heavy hickory, frogwood, cant keep up..told wife they were magic wands, family loves Hary Potter movies.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

SoIncallcollector

Quote from: JeffC on January 19, 2020, 06:47:13 PM
Please stop...ordered heavy hickory, frogwood, cant keep up..told wife they were magic wands, family loves Hary Potter movies.
Now that is funny!!! Lol

PEPPERHEAD

But they are magic wands........

turkey stew

Jeff makes awesome strikers! Congrats!

JLH

You'll  be ok when those "magic wands " show up!!!

Nuthin but green lights ahead for your turkey call purchases!

Jrkimbrough

Got my three in today!  Only had a minute to play around with em. Was most surprised by the heavy cedar and how well it gripped the surface. Gonna have to test it on one of my purr pots tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobk

Just recieved  two more from Jeff. Pernambuco and weighted Locust two more fine strikers to add to my growing assortment  from Jeff.