OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: The New “Yukon Decoy Bag”  (Read 3332 times)

YukonC

Re: The New “Yukon Decoy Bag”
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2020, 05:24:22 PM »
My service was prior to college directly out of high school. I grew up middle class and could of had my college paid for by my parents, but being an independent and a pretty good athlete I decided that I should do my part and serve. I deployed 3 times as Army Recon. My brothers and I did so so that chubby and entitled children like you didn’t have to. I can almost Bet you voted for Hillary. You have no respect and it will come back to haunt you. I’ve seen it many times. There are a lot of vets here and I am sorry that they would have to read your disrespectful post against vets. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online HookedonHooks

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
  • You gotta keep on keepin' on.
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2020, 05:35:54 PM »
My service was prior to college directly out of high school. I grew up middle class and could of had my college paid for by my parents, but being an independent and a pretty good athlete I decided that I should do my part and serve. I deployed 3 times as Army Recon. My brothers and I did so so that chubby and entitled children like you didn’t have to. I can almost Bet you voted for Hillary. You have no respect and it will come back to haunt you. I’ve seen it many times. There are a lot of vets here and I am sorry that they would have to read your disrespectful post against vets. 
Nothing I said was disparaging against or directed at any other vets, just you, who happens to be a vet.

Definitely didn't vote for Hillary but glad you assumed as such. Proud Trump supporter(very few in my generation) Since you want to tell me about yourself, here's a little about me. I too grew up an athlete and pursued that along with my education, in fact worked hard enough for it to pay for my education. Chubby I may be (was paid to be an offensive lineman), but entitled I am not. Good try.

Again, good luck with your future endeavors and thank you for your service. If you wish to continue on and make a fool of yourself, please do.
Keep it coming, it’s entertaining.

YukonC

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2020, 05:53:56 PM »
Wow, inbox is flooded now with orders and I have reached over ten. If anyone else wants one send me a PM. Thanks for the “F that guy” messages too!

Offline Bowguy

• Limbhanger
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2020, 06:35:05 PM »
Using PayPal function everyone is protected “buddy” no need for trolling.

Come on brother, I said nothing wrong to you. I’m sorry youre that sensitive , was only giving you some insight. Good luck w your sales

Offline Bowguy

• Limbhanger
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2020, 06:41:11 PM »
Yukon you’ve got to have the worst business mannerisms I ever saw. Imagine if someone actually did want to buy from you, you ostracized a whole bunch more potential customers. Hope you learn from that
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 06:50:45 PM by Bowguy »

Offline Spitten and drummen

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2020, 07:23:27 PM »
My service was prior to college directly out of high school. I grew up middle class and could of had my college paid for by my parents, but being an independent and a pretty good athlete I decided that I should do my part and serve. I deployed 3 times as Army Recon. My brothers and I did so so that chubby and entitled children like you didn’t have to. I can almost Bet yu voted for Hillary. You have no respect and it will come back to haunt you. I’ve seen it many times. There are a lot of vets here and I am sorry that they would have to read your disrespectful post against vets. 

Just curious. You said you were army recon? What was your mos? Where was you stationed? I ask because I was a Army Ranger for 7 years. Spent 3 in 3rd battalion at Benning.

“ RANGERS LEAD THE WAY”
“QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME “ ~ INFANTRY
“DEATH FROM ABOVE “ ~ AIRBORNE

Offline Swather

« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2020, 07:37:06 PM »
Nice , I also made my own from large laundry bag , with extra long strap and it's awesome.. i agree it's hard to find a good one without making your own..

I use a nylon mesh laundry bag as well, and inserted large safety pins at the top and bottom of the bag to reinforce it because the thread used to sow the strap on is not heavy duty.

The ticket to finding a really strong one right off the shelf would be to find a place that sells sporting goods to athletic programs, particularly a ball bag made for holding a number of soccer balls, basketballs, etc.  I remember the ones that we had to fill at the end of gym class back when, and they were durable enough as sold to do the job.

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2020, 08:05:17 PM »

I was curious , you said deployed as Army Recon? What was your mos , where was you stationed and what unit was you in? Asking because I spent 3 years in 3rd Ranger Batt and 4 in the 101st. 11 Bravo.
“ RANGERS LEAD THE WAY”

Offline Bowguy

• Limbhanger
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2020, 09:36:52 PM »

I was curious , you said deployed as Army Recon? What was your mos , where was you stationed and what unit was you in? Asking because I spent 3 years in 3rd Ranger Batt and 4 in the 101st. 11 Bravo.

Spittin and drummen thank you for your service

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2020, 09:41:12 PM »
Thank you brother for supporting us.
“ RANGERS LEAD THE WAY”

Online davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2020, 09:58:14 PM »
https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/redhead-turkey-decoy-bagpack
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Online Ranger

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2020, 06:45:10 AM »
Looks like this thread took a turn since I seen it last. I knew when he said $50tyd and I saw that surplus bag it would be interesting. I think between decoys and this $50 bag some will be toting more in decoys and storage than I have in my shotgun. Nice bag Yukon
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

Online sasquatch1

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2020, 06:52:54 PM »
His time, his deal, he can charge what he wants and nobody is forced to pay!! 

If I used decoys and needed a bag I sure wouldn’t cry that the man makes $20 off of me for his time, and if I thought it was mint worth it I simply wouldn’t purchase it!!

Good luck Yukon!

Offline Muzzy61

• Longbeard
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2020, 08:59:19 AM »
I feel like I opened a post on Archery talk.......
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr