News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mobo Gobbler

Started by Will, February 01, 2020, 12:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaLongbeard

Noway that will work their not even using a real fan....amateurs
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Gobspur

That's got flat brim turkey starter kit written all over it.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Spitten and drummen

Game wardens have been using something like this down here for several years. They catch clowns riding up and down the road trying to shoot turkeys out of their trucks.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

guesswho

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on February 01, 2020, 09:21:05 PM
Game wardens have been using something like this down here for several years. They catch clowns riding up and down the road trying to shoot turkeys out of their trucks.
I may be wrong, but I don't think there is anyway that thing could keep up with my Tundra.   It probably gets better gas mileage so it may eventually catch up to me.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

sixbird

Classic example of killing a turkey being the object of what we do. For some, it's no longer about immersing themselves in nature and having a fair interaction. For them, it's about a dead turkey.
It's shameful and should be an embarrassment to all of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Number17

It would be a lot of fun to play around with when you weren't hunting. I'll bet it would be a barrel of laughs watching gobblers chase this thing around.
#Gun
#Shells
#couple calls

richard black

Couldn't believe they would sell something like this. Looked it up and sure enough it's there. And only $300. Of course it's 4 wheel drive too!  Just crazy.

Big Jeremy

dublelung

The dumb just keeping getting dumber!

Sir-diealot

About the one and only way I would use something like this if at all is during fall hunting to scatter the flock, to be perfectly honest if I were capable of running (which I have not been able to since my car accident back in 88) I would not even consider it for that. I am not even sure if I like the idea of doing that.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."