turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

NWTF Convention - 2020

Started by MO HUNTER, January 17, 2020, 05:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MO HUNTER

Please forgive me if this has already been posted... I swear I looked!
Any call makers on here, going to be up there this year? I saw that Sam aka Gooserbat will be manning a booth. Just wondering if any others will be in attendance too? The wife and I will be walking around spending money, i dont know if she understands how much though!!

tal

Wait until she has to use the ladies room then buy, Buy, BUY. LOL

turkeykiller22

Hi! I will be there at my booth 1208! Foot on DA Head. Please be sure to stop by and say hello, I always enjoy meeting OG friends face to face! You can also check my call line out at www.footonDAhead.com

Be safe traveling!
Drew
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

SS Calls

We'll be there wondering around. No booth though.

MO HUNTER

I will stop by and say hello Drew!

MO HUNTER

Do call makers sell calls without a booth? Like under the trenchcoat standing in the parking lot? I dont know what to expect, I have never been.

turkeykiller22

Yes, some call makers will have calls in a bag they carry around with them. Most of the tie you can set a meeting before hand or something similar.
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

simpzenith

Some call makers gathering each evening (up past the restaurants of the resort) each evening and shoot the bull, talk turkey and run calls, etc. I'm sure some of them might have a call or two on them that would be willing to part with.

J Lacey

Booth 2340. Jeff Lacey and Clay Townsend. Shag Hill custom calls. Stop and say hello.
2020 Ohio Buckeye World Champion
2020 GNCC Amateur National Champion
2022 Ohio Buckeye World Champion
2022 GNCC Don Chancey award winner

MO HUNTER

For sure! I will most likely stop at all the call booths, but I will for sure stop and say Hello! Looking forward to seeing all the happenings.