OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Tennessee Public Land  (Read 1309 times)

Offline kyturkeyhunter4

• Longbeard
Tennessee Public Land
« on: January 16, 2020, 02:31:18 PM »
Does anyone know any public hunting areas in Tennessee? Planning to hunt some on Big South Fork, but was curious about if there were any more areas? TIA

Offline LaLongbeard

• Double Beard
  • Louisiana
Re: Tennessee Public Land
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 06:02:04 PM »
Plenty of public land in Tenn. But your unlikely to get much information on an open forum, too many cyber scouters looking for someone to do the work for them. Try to find someone on the forum that is from Tenn most members are glad to help one on one in a pm, not so much on the forum.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Offline kyturkeyhunter4

• Longbeard
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 08:12:03 PM »
Thanks for the info

Offline timberjack86

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2020, 02:10:30 PM »
What area you looking at? Send me a pm if your interested in middle TN or east TN

Offline VaTuRkStOmPeR

• Longbeard
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2020, 05:34:20 AM »
If you have the ability to get on a forum and ask hat question you have the ability to start doing research via Tennessee natural resource websites.   It’s called research; ya learned how to do it in school.

Offline kyturkeyhunter4

• Longbeard
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2020, 08:42:11 AM »
If you have the ability to get on a forum and ask hat question you have the ability to start doing research via Tennessee natural resource websites.   It’s called research; ya learned how to do it in school.
Dude I was just asking for a little help to go and scout some areas that some people might of hunted in the past and know some decent areas to try. There's no need to be smart about it if any one had ask me the same question about Kentucky I would do my best and try to help that person out.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 08:55:11 AM by kyturkeyhunter4 »