OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Unicoi 2020 video

Started by KentuckyHeadhunter, January 15, 2020, 06:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KentuckyHeadhunter

Saw this on Facebook and YouTube.  Can't remember his name but he did a really great job filming.   :you_rock:

https://youtu.be/PGNfSgc6pNI
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Sir-diealot

Just finished watching this about 15 minutes ago, he did a really good job with both the filming and editing.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

Awesome place, great show everyone should attend .....  it's Turkey Turkey Turkey at it's finest ... I enjoyed the video...

pinebark

It is a great video. Not to mention that is my son and I in the first clip.  :toothy9:

Harty

Great overview of unicoi. Thanks!

Longbeardfever4ever

Awesome video!
I didn't get to stay long but I had a blast talking to old friends and making a few new ones!
Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

1iagobblergetter

jcpainter27

Appreciate the feedback on the video guys. It was imperative for me to do this show justice and hopefully we were able to do that for all of you. Thanks to Mark Sharpe and Russell Beard for trusting me  with this project and to all of you for being a part of it and making Unicoi what it is.

Josh

EZ

Great job JC...You captured the essence of Unicoi.

gdc23

Looks like a great time !!

Jmarek

Great video - it really did show it well. I had a great time and it is the only place for just turkey call makers.
I'll be taking a friend with me next year as he couldn't go this year and man was he jealous

Charlie 51

Started to go but about 8 hour drive..after seeing this video I wish I would have gone..but on bright side I probably would have spent a mint..keep up the good videos to help us stay informed

GobbleGitr

Thanks Josh for sharing the video for those of us that weren't able to attend!  Very enjoyable