OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Yingling copper

Started by Hoot 000, January 13, 2020, 09:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoot 000

:OGturkeyhead:my copper pot call came in today from Mike Yingling, easy to use,great sound and look,my opinion is get one if you don't have a copper pot.

bbcoach

I'm a pot call guy.  I always carry and use several.  Normally a slate, glass and ceramic.  This year, I'll add Mike's Hard Maple Copper, that should arrive on Thursday.  Mike's a Great guy and Great call maker.  I'm looking forward to striking up many conversations with the copper!

Harty

Quote from: bbcoach on January 14, 2020, 07:09:32 AM
I'm a pot call guy.  I always carry and use several.  Normally a slate, glass and ceramic.  This year, I'll add Mike's Hard Maple Copper, that should arrive on Thursday.  Mike's a Great guy and Great call maker.  I'm looking forward to striking up many conversations with the copper!

You won't be disappointed . I'm a pot call guy too. I added copper to my repertoire last year and was pleased. Will be carrying one again this year.

Hoot 000

Hoot 000

Sir-diealot

Congratulations, Mike makes a great looking and sounding call.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Harty

Congrats, enjoy "workin" it

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

M,Yingling

Thanks Again Hoot  Was a pleasure dealing with u   Hoot   ,,Good Luck on that gobbler killing
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

bbcoach

Quote from: bbcoach on January 14, 2020, 07:09:32 AM
Just received the Hard Maple Copper and all I can say is WOW!!  That thing is nasty.  The front end is high pitched with a very raspy back end.  It is very easy to play with the fiber rod striker.  The call its self is very heavy.  Probably the heaviest I've ever held it my hand but very comfortable.  This BABY will definitely be in my vest on opening day!  THANKS MIKE!  Job Well Done!   

Greg Massey

I have Ed Hall copper pot in Cocobolo that i enjoy playing , it just has that sweet hen sound .. I see one of Mike's copper pots in my future ... I agree i do like pot calls ....

ncwoodsman

I've got one of Mike's cactus copper pots and I've found it's very easy to play and has a great sound. It is also a bit smaller than some of my other pots and I really like this about it. I've called in several nice birds that took a dirt nap with this call. It rides shotgun in my vest along with a couple of others. Get you one, you won't be disappointed!

Heldo

I picked up one of his copper pots a few weeks ago. All turkey and beautiful too!

243kid

There are a few Yingling cooper  pots in the classifieds...

yelpaholic

i have one for sale . pm if interested.