turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Claw slings Pros/Cons?

Started by randy6471, January 27, 2020, 07:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WildTigerTrout

I bought my first one years ago soon after they were introduced to the market. I think they are the best on the market for carrying your firearm. Never slips.  I now own six of them! Four original versions in various colors and two narrower versions. Great product.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

Gobble!

LRD

aclawrence

I've used my brothers slogan sling and it is awesome. When I'm wearing my Kifaru it's hard to keep other slings on my shoulder on top of the backpack strap. That slogan is grippy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stumpy225

Love my claw slings. Have one on every firearm I own.

Tennessee Lead

I use Claw slings on all my guns but now I'm conflicted and want to try a Slogan

Tennessee Lead

Quote from: Tennessee Lead on February 22, 2020, 11:51:00 AM
I use Claw slings on all my guns but now I'm conflicted and want to try a Slogan

Pulled the trigger on the Magnum sling looking forward to trying it.
The backpack ability sold it for me.

Elmerfudd

I own maybe half a dozen slogan slings. You do NOT need the magnum sling. It's very heavy duty and not as handy as the regular size. I carried an 11lb magnum rifle all over hells half acre in Africa with just the regular sling. I tried to buy the magnum and Slogans owner talked me out of it. It was good advice. When I finally saw a magnum sling in person I realized it's way overkill.

Seriously, I would change your order.

Their slings start a little stiff and soften a great deal as the rubber starts to stretch and wear in a bit. The grippiness never changes and the backpack functionality is great.

albrubacker

Have it on about 6 guns and my crossbow. Usually try to keep a spare laying around.
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Crotalus

The Claws are great, all of my hunting guns have been upgraded.