OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Snap on Latex  (Read 2664 times)

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Snap on Latex
« on: January 24, 2020, 04:43:03 PM »
Who makes the tube calls with the replaceable snap on latex? I have spend the last half an hour trying to get the latex on the call and my hands just won't let me do it.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Offline Candyman

Re: Snap on Latex
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 05:18:58 PM »
Primos.

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 05:23:33 PM »
Primos.
Thank you.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Offline mspaci

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 07:31:51 PM »
use rubber bands, much easier

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2020, 08:41:10 PM »
use rubber bands, much easier
Easier that the band that comes with it? I should explain that my hands were busted up in my car wreck in 88 and I at times have a hard time with some things, mainly the left hand and I think that is why I am having such a hard time. Also there is a loop attached the the call at the bottom to hold a lanyard on and it prevents me for putting the call flat on the table and I think that is making it harder as well. I would take the loop off but I am afraid to scratch the call as it was made by a member that has passed away and I do not want to damage it.

John Koenig:

Offline mspaci

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2020, 10:22:14 PM »
I have a few of pappys like that, the little rubber bands for braces work great, easy to adjust to your preferred tightness of the latex. Mike

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2020, 12:20:24 AM »
I have a few of pappys like that, the little rubber bands for braces work great, easy to adjust to your preferred tightness of the latex. Mike
I will have to get some when I get paid and see if they help any. Thanks.

John Koenig: