turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bought myself a Christmas gift

Started by Tom007, December 24, 2019, 07:26:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

First of all, Happy and Safe Holidays to all. I just ordered a Tigerwood Copper over acrylic call from Lights Out Turkey calls. I always wanted to try the copper surface. I did some research on past posts from this great forum, and found the posts were all favorable. I look forward in getting my new Xmas gift. Thanks so much for all the great info.....Be well, be safe......
"Solo hunter"

Footballer

Wendall makes an excellent copper call and is a great guy to boot. You did good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

outdoors

Ha. ha. ha  S Ooooo.  you are the one ,I was  comtemplating  on that call
Went back too take a last decision look and it was gone .....
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Jrkimbrough

Great choice!  I really like the unique tone of copper pots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

Copper in my opinion has a lot of young hens in the pot ... i sometimes carry one myself ...

Sir-diealot

Got my first turkey started this year on a copper pot, really like the sound myself.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

bobk

Copper is a great choice in playing surface.

bdirks

Great choice!

The Copper call with Cedar striker is great on dead calm days. I killed a really nice Tom a couple years ago in Iowa with my Lights Out Copper call. I was surprised how far I called him in from. The Copper call sounds great. If you can run it, it is a killer.

Harty

Yes, solid choice. I usually carry a copper myself

Tom007

Happy New Year gents. Thanks for all the feedback. Been out of town. Have a great day, I do love the sound of the copper. It is all you guys said it would be. Thanks again....
"Solo hunter"