OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Springbok trumpet

Started by Southerngobbler, December 05, 2019, 03:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southerngobbler

I bought myself this springbok call for Thanksgitting, I'm not even sure if there's any Springboks in my area. I like the sound of it, w/an acrylic mouth piece it plays soft or loud.

Sir-diealot

Can't remember where I saw those but remember thinking they looked pretty neat. That is one I would be interested in hearing for sure. Congratulations.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Sixes

Great looking call.

I've never gotten myself a gift for Thanksgiving, that sounds like a pretty good idea :TooFunny:

Southerngobbler

It came from Prairie Game calls, they have a lot of calls available right now including some good looking trumpets

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Southerngobbler on December 05, 2019, 08:13:06 PM
It came from Prairie Game calls, they have a lot of calls available right now including some good looking trumpets
Ah I remember that site, friend suggested them for strikers once. Hard to forget Strikers, more strikers more and more strikers lol
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

JLH

Quote from: Southerngobbler on December 05, 2019, 03:05:39 PM
I bought myself this springbok call for Thanksgitting, I'm not even sure if there's any Springboks in my area. I like the sound of it, w/an acrylic mouth piece it plays soft or loud.

If you play it loud enough, they may swim across!
Be sure to post pics if you get one!!

Southerngobbler

I might have to tape two or three of them together to get it that loud.