OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Fowler Strikers, Lyman Strikers with individual prices (price drop again)

Started by tteel, December 04, 2019, 05:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranger

"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

Ranger

Id like to buy 3 of your strikers and pay for the entire rest, so you can profit off of Mr Fowlers name with the remaining of your inventory.  Shameful when this man just passed
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

tteel

Please calm down dude. I'm not trying to profit from his name. I've sold several and we have came to an agreed upon fair price. If you would like please discuss it with a moderator. I'm open to offers and will give discounts for multiple strikers. I didn't buy these to resell. I bought them to use 3 years ago and I've picked out what I like and moving along the rest.

thuber

Sell them for what you want it's a free country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoIncallcollector

Sent you a PM. I'll take the lyman tulipwood.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Decoy241

Ranger