turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

North Mountain Gear

Started by wkyhunter, December 03, 2019, 11:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV Ridge Reaper

Someone asked about the material..This is my bottomland next to a bass pro leafy jacket..The North Mountian seems well made I've had it on check trail cams..It has draw strings on the hood and also one on the bottom of the jacket.The pocket on the belly area of the jacket is really deep. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nathan_Wiles

Just saw this today, for the MO GL leafy pullover.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Spitten and drummen

I normally dont do the leafy suit thing but that original greenleaf jacket looks like it may serve me well down here in the south. I just ordered one.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Coop1082

Any of you guys around 6'1 200 pounds and already have one? I ordered the greenleaf in a M/L size as I'm 6'2 185 (tall and lanky) and am a little concerned it might be too small.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

PharmHunter

I think you'll prob be okay with it.  Has a little extra length and drawstring for those who don't need it.  I'm not as tall as you but have a long torso and fits me fine.

Nathan_Wiles

Quote from: buzzardroost on January 04, 2020, 10:02:46 AM
Anybody got any insight on when the green leafs will ship? The website just says approximate January 2020.

Update on shipping, mine shipped out today.

Terry

Mine did as well

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

aclawrence

They're out of stock now.

Nathan_Wiles

Wow! That didnt take long either they didnt get many in or lots of folks jumped on them.

PALongspur

Anyone have any idea what "NWTF Greenleaf" is?

davisd9

Quote from: PALongspur on January 22, 2020, 08:13:42 AM

If like NWTF Obsession, then it is the pattern with NWTF written in it somewhere.

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

paboxcall

Quote from: davisd9 on January 22, 2020, 08:23:31 AM
Quote from: PALongspur on January 22, 2020, 08:13:42 AM

If like NWTF Obsession, then it is the pattern with NWTF written in it somewhere.

Agree, but it wasn't the only change IMO, in person I think the green in the new NWTF version of Obsession is much brighter than it was previously. Almost too bright. Maybe just my perception.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Ross R

Quote from: Coop1082 on January 21, 2020, 11:39:31 AM
Any of you guys around 6'1 200 pounds and already have one? I ordered the greenleaf in a M/L size as I'm 6'2 185 (tall and lanky) and am a little concerned it might be too small.

6' 1"  195 and it fits just fine.  I have the MO original and this one. 

Brian Fahs

My greenleaf showed up today. Happy happy happy.

I'm 5'11" 215 and the xl/xxl fits nice. Roomy but not huge.

WV Ridge Reaper

Let's see some pictures of the green leaf!!