OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

North Mountain Gear

Started by wkyhunter, December 03, 2019, 11:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wkyhunter

Looking at one of the Leafy Pullovers from North Mountain. Have one of the old Mossy Oak Diffusion pullovers, but looking for something for early season.
Kinda wish the Bottomland one was the "New" bottomland pattern. And I see they have one in the old Greenleaf pattern.
Decisions.... Decisions.... What say you? Bottomland or Greenleaf???

Muzzy61

Really like the Bottomlands, but went with the Greenleaf as it matches the woods I hunt better.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

buzzardroost

I pre-ordered a greenleaf. If it doesn't fit, I'll list it here. I normally wear a small so I'm a bit concerned about their minimum size being a m/l.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rakkin6

I dont have the North Mountain but I do have the Redhead brand in both Mossy Oak Obsession and Break up Country for early season.
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Holtbensley

I just got the bottomland leafy pull over and I love it!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

paboxcall

Get both! If you need to choose, I think the Greenleaf will fit early and late spring seasons a touch better. I got the Diffusion earlier this year and I am way impressed with the quality! Top notch!
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

WV Ridge Reaper

I got a bottomland today,won't comment on it until I actually hunt it...It looks good but that don't always mean great things

aclawrence

I got the bottomland today also. I was concerned it would be too big for me since I'm a small guy but I think it's going to be fine. Seems to be good quality. Looking forward to trying it out.

buzzardroost

Quote from: aclawrence on December 25, 2019, 08:29:22 PM
I got the bottomland today also. I was concerned it would be too big for me since I'm a small guy but I think it's going to be fine. Seems to be good quality. Looking forward to trying it out.

What size do you normally wear? I wear a small normally but of course couldn't order a small. Mine hasn't arrived yet so that's why I'm wondering.

aclawrence

I wear a small/medium. I'm only 5'4" about 145lbs.  The jacket has a draw cord in the waist so I can cinch that up a little and it's fine.

Will_price

Question to yall that own one. Is it a mesh liner like most leafy suits? I tried to see on their site but cant tell by the pics and description.
Member of The Tenth, since 2005

T-town

Just got  a set. Mesh liner. Seems to be good quality.

Nathan_Wiles

Got a MO Greenleaf on pre-order myself.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

buzzardroost

Anybody got any insight on when the green leafs will ship? The website just says approximate January 2020.

Nathan_Wiles

Quote from: buzzardroost on January 04, 2020, 10:02:46 AM
Anybody got any insight on when the green leafs will ship? The website just says approximate January 2020.

My order says available on Jan. 10th.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk