OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Fast Fire 3 mounting on a Savage 310 Turkey 20 gauge  (Read 2771 times)

Offline vman

Fast Fire 3 mounting on a Savage 310 Turkey 20 gauge
« on: November 26, 2019, 07:23:09 AM »
Hey guys just picked up 301 20 gauge and looking to put a FF3 on it. My question for those that have the same red dot mounted is did you mount on the rail that came with the gun using the picitanny mount for the FF3 or did you go with a lower profile mount and if so which one. Wondering how the height of the Fast fire will be installing on the rail that cam with the gun. Thanks in advance.

Offline old frank

• Georgia
Re: Fast Fire 3 mounting on a Savage 310 Turkey 20 gauge
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2019, 02:52:46 PM »
I am curious too. I think it would be really high unless you find a specialized mount.

I have the standard 301 compact. It comes with no rail and not drilled or tapped. I am thinking if I decide to to add a red Dot I might be able to come up with a lower mount.

Offline SumToy

• Double Beard
    • sumtoycustoms
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2019, 03:53:24 PM »
Hey guys just picked up 301 20 gauge and looking to put a FF3 on it. My question for those that have the same red dot mounted is did you mount on the rail that came with the gun using the picitanny mount for the FF3 or did you go with a lower profile mount and if so which one. Wondering how the height of the Fast fire will be installing on the rail that cam with the gun. Thanks in advance.

we just came out with a lower mount for them .
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Offline vman

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 04:52:51 AM »
Hey William I  picked up the mount from you and it’s perfect on the 301 20 with a Burris FFIII.  Gun to me now feels much more comfortable and the dot comes right into sight instead of having to fuss with laying your cheek and chin on the stock to settle on on the dot with the higher rail that came with gun. Thanks again.

Offline SumToy

• Double Beard
    • sumtoycustoms
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2020, 08:43:47 AM »
Good deal glad we could help.   Thanks for your business. 

:bible:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA