OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Fowler

Started by tteel, November 19, 2019, 10:31:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tteel

I'm sorry to hear about the passing of Mr. Fowler. He was always a pleasure to deal with and made a very solid product. I am an avid turkey hunter with an appreciation for very good pot calls. I am by no means a collector. In 2017 I went a little crazy and bought way to many calls and strikers. I am thinking of letting some of my strikers go to some people who collect. I almost always reach for a woodhaven laminate when in the field and most of these have never been ran. I'm not sure which ones I want to keep, but I thought I would see if they garner any interest. He was always nice enough to send an extra one to try it when you made an order.

tteel

davisd9

Fair prices and I may be interested.  I know other guys on here that also would show interest if the price is fair.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

tteel

I agree about fair prices. I'm just not sure what that is. I also don't want to get taken advantage of

va longbeard

PM sent I am interested thanks

davisd9

Quote from: tteel on November 19, 2019, 11:43:45 AM
I agree about fair prices. I'm just not sure what that is. I also don't want to get taken advantage of

His website is still up with his asking price.  With them no longer being available one would expect that the priced be asked higher than his asking price but within reason.  His son does still have a lot of his stock that he plans to offer so they are no impossible to get though limited.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

They are your strikers so you are free to ask what you want. If you feel your asking price is fair then go with it. 

tteel

Yeah I agree and definitely don't want to sell them just to be re sold on eBay

Greg Massey

His strikers will bring anywhere from 35 - 100 dollars or more depending on the striker ... his site prices have nothing to do with what his strikers are worth NOW....

sbbow

Quote from: Greg Massey on November 19, 2019, 04:33:21 PM
His strikers will bring anywhere from 35 - 100 dollars or more depending on the striker ... his site prices have nothing to do with what his strikers are worth NOW....
X2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AT

I would be interested in a few. PM sent.

Sir-diealot

My apologizes for my earlier post with prices, I thought it was the OP asking for them, I removed it earlier but just wanted to come back and apologize for the misunderstanding.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

Quote from: Sir-diealot on November 19, 2019, 09:44:52 PM
My apologizes for my earlier post with prices, I thought it was the OP asking for them, I removed it earlier but just wanted to come back and apologize for the misunderstanding.
No reason to apologize ... his strikers will bring a lot more money NOW....  I don't want tteel to sell his strikers to cheap... it's just they will bring a high dollar....

Greg Massey

Quote from: tteel on November 19, 2019, 11:35:05 AM
Pics
tteel your strikers will bring a high dollar , if i were you i would hang onto them for a while longer ...

tteel

Thanks Greg. Guys like you are the reason I want to sell on this forum.