OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Matt Fulkerson Turpin

Started by Will, November 18, 2019, 06:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

I just received a Matt Fulkerson Bloodwood over Black Limba Turpin. Call is all mature hen and craftsmanship is top notch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

va longbeard

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

outdoors

That's one heck of nice looking call
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Greg Massey

He does build some fine calls with beautiful wood ...

silverspur

Congrats, Matt is a fine callmaker and gentleman! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

kwild835

Awesome looking call! Sure it sounds great also!

sbbow

That's a nice looking box!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tal

I have a hen box in that wood combo coming from Matt. I told Will I was going to enjoy looking at this one until mine arrived. :)

KentuckyHeadhunter

I have the hen box combo also and its killer.  That one is enticing!  Very nice.  His craftsmanship is TOP notch.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

TheBigSnood

Thanks for the comments guys.. Will, I am glad you like the call! 
Are you willing to step out of the boat as Peter did?  Think about it, he wouldn't have walked on water without stepping out of the boat!

Chris O

Beautiful call congrats!!!!   I am sure it sounds great as well

dwcim

Nice call. I am sure it sounds great.

va longbeard

Nice call I have that same wood combo on order from him in a one sided call hope the wood in mine looks half that nice very sweet looking call!

gdc23

The Fulkerson box just has some of the best looks of all the box calls, as much as I like the standard short box its a relief to see something a little different