Paladin85

I have trumpets by:

Charles Hudson
Brian Mero
Billy Buice
Ralph Permar
Lon Trice
Matt McClain

and I think I'm on KP's waitlist. Obviously I have enough Trumpets already but, as you know, the addiction can be hard to resist. So, what call maker would you recommend for my next trumpet order?

KentuckyHeadhunter

Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Sixes

Greg Gwaltney

Gergg on here makes a fine trumpet.

KentuckyHeadhunter

I would add Bob Buckner, Anthony Ellis, Mark Prudhomme, and Herb Hornstra.  So many left out.....
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

wchadw

Cox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davisd9

John Dangerfield or Mark Prudomme

Prudomme has a list that has a decent wait.  You would have to get the Dangerfield from Unicoi.  Both are with the time and effort.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Chris O

I will add a couple Jeff Erb and Ernie Fetters make outstanding trumpets. I have left a lot of guys out also.

silverspur

Billy McAlister makes a good in addition to the ones already listed in this thread
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

bonasa

Quote from: KentuckyHeadhunter on October 27, 2019, 08:01:37 PM
Frank Cox.

Fred Cox? I have a snow goose striker by him and like them.

wchadw

Quote from: bonasa on October 28, 2019, 07:37:52 AM
Quote from: KentuckyHeadhunter on October 27, 2019, 08:01:37 PM
Frank Cox.

Fred Cox? I have a snow goose striker by him and like them.
Different person. LF (frank) Cox makes the trumpets

sbbow

Clay Townsend, Billy McCallister, Kenneth  Mullins an Kevin Poeshcel here some that no one has mentioned

EZ

All great suggestions. I would also add Bott adjustable and traditional to the top of any list as well as Misfire (Lee Chadwick) and Mr. Glover (Crawdad). All players.

silverspur

Quote from: EZ on October 28, 2019, 09:27:47 AM
All great suggestions. I would also add Bott adjustable and traditional to the top of any list as well as Misfire (Lee Chadwick) and Mr. Glover (Crawdad). All players.

EZ those are all fine callmakers to add to anyone's list.  They all are turkey killers too!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

greentag

Lewis Stowe for sure,got a snakewood from him and it would be hard to find an easier playing better sounding trumpet..listen to him run some on Facebook and you will see what I mean

Paladin85

Thanks so much for the recommendations guys! Now I have to do some research on many of these call makers.  Maybe I need more than just one more trumpet!????