turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

personal message and emails

Started by doublespurs21, November 16, 2019, 07:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doublespurs21

I used to  get a notification by emails when receiving PM 's here.. now I do not get anymore,, what happen to these?? Yes, I still get some PM

Sir-diealot

Go to your message box and click on Preferences, then go to change settings, from there go to Notify by email and then use the drop down box to choose how often to get notified.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

doublespurs21

that is what my setting is.. same as your photo. I used to get them all the time, now the emails have stopped, I did not change anything, thanks for your help..

Sir-diealot

Quote from: doublespurs21 on November 17, 2019, 01:19:21 PM
that is what my setting is.. same as your photo. I used to get them all the time, now the emails have stopped, I did not change anything, thanks for your help..
Go to your email and check for the site name and see if they may be going direct to your Junk Mail folder. I will quickly send you a message so that you will be able to find one easier.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Crghss

Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...